- This event has passed.
Bike + SUP under the Perseids!
10 August 2016 | 18 h 00 - 22 h 30
On August 10, Vélo Mont-Tremblant is organising a “Surf and Turf” outing again. After your Wednesday night mountain bike outing, keep the fun going by joining us for a paddle board trip with Echo Aloha.
Be rewarded for your workout with a beautiful rain of stars!
Meeting at the parc du-Curé-Deslauriers under the Gazebo in the Village for 6pm.
6 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. : Mountain bike ride with Vélo Mont-Tremblant.
- Group outing accessible to all; every rider from beginner to expert is welcome.
7:45 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: Lunch break! Bring your own food and eat directly on the beach.
8:30 p.m.: SUP ride on Lake Mercier with Echo Aloha.
- A session supervised by certified guides.
- Observe the Perseids on your board.
- Light sticks included!
- You can do only the SUP session if you want.
Price (taxes and fees not included)
- 15$+tx if you already have your SUP board.
- 35$+tx including the rental of the SUP board. SPECIAL PRICE FOR VELO MONT-TREMBLANT!
Payable online on reservation or on-site in cash only.
BOOK it now!!! Transfer your info to firstname.lastname@example.org and say that you are with Vélo Mont-Tremblant.
*Reminder! You can only do the SUP session if you want*
What to bring
Your bike and your helmet for the ride and comfortable clothes and a swimsuit for the SUP session. Add an headlamp if you want!
In collaboration with: