Don’t forget to buy your ticket or your season pass.
Fatbikes Rental Services
- Tremblant – Chalet des Voyageurs, 1000 chemin des Voyageurs, Mont-Tremblant
- Cybercycle – 1908 chemin du Village, Mont-Tremblant
- Max ski services- 2047 chemin du village, Mt-tremblant
- L’Âme du sport – 504 rue de Saint-Jovite, Mont-Tremblant
- Ski Depot.ca – 302, route 117, Mont-Tremblant
Guided private tours – mountain bike and e-Bike
- Stay polite, educate other riders, discourage bad behaviour and follow the rules.
- Only fatbikes are admitted in the trails. The bike must have tires wider than 3.5″ and the pressure has to be less than 10 PSI.
- Ride only where you are sure that fatbike is allowed.
- In the cross-country ski trails, do not ride on or in the classic tracks.
- Yield to all other users when riding.
- If you have answered YES to one of these 3 questions at the beginning of each ride, the snow is too soft and you shouldn’t be on the trails.
- Am I leaving a trough deeper than one inch?
- Am I having a hard time riding in a straight line?
- Do I have to get off and push my boke in a slight climb?