Mountain Bike Rental Services
- Tremblant – Chalet des Voyageurs, 1000 chemin des Voyageurs, Mont-Tremblant
- Cybercycle – 1908 chemin du Village, Mont-Tremblant
- Bicycles Quillicot – 2505, rue De L’Aulnaie, Mont-Tremblant.
Guided private tours – Mountain bike and e-Bike
- Only ride on and in open trails.
- Keep our trails clean; no littering.
- Keep control of your bike and respect your limits.
- Yield the way to pedestrians and those ahead of you. Be courteous to everyone.
- Come prepared: water, food, spare tube, pump, know the map, let someone know where you are going.
- Do not use trails on days of heavy rain or when ground is too wet. Riding a muddy trail can cause unnecessary trail widening and erosion.
- Do not do unauthorized trail work: Unauthorized or illegal trail work may lead to environmental damage or even trail closure.
- Always wear a helmet.
- Get involved: If you want to make a difference in your mountain biking community, contact Vélo Mont-Tremblant.
Bike showers are available at the Chalet des Voyageurs and P2 parking at Tremblant. A hose is also available at the Mont-Tremblant Tourism Welcome Office (5080, montée Ryan, Mont-Tremblant).
For mountain bike trails, three access points are proposed: Tremblant (1000 chemin des Voyageurs), the Mont-Tremblant Tourist Welcome Office (5080 montée Ryan) and the Mont-Tremblant Village (1919 chemin du Village). The parking lots are free except at the resort during certain events.